i WANT 3 PHONES WITH SAME NUMBER

rlarick

Commendable
Feb 9, 2016
a tiny LG 415PP has been the solution to a dozen damaged phones. Last phone ATT wouldnt warrant due to submersion. I happen to sweat a lot and argued until I was blue in the face and asked to leave. So i go to wal mart. Forget all the bells an whistles , this tiny phone does what I need which isn't much with one problem. I keep loosing it. 4, 5 may more times ask my girlfriend how many times I have misplaced the phone. OKay this time its been missing a nearly a week. Why cant I get the same phone and load all the same stuff. The "myverizon" page looks fairly accurate. All or most texts seem to be there. I downloaded track my phone app, but it doesn't like my S/N P/W. I remember selecting highest rated reviewed at the time click install. I dont remember any additional prompts. go to thier website to locate phone , well I guess it has to be on. battery died for sure. I know its only going to show this house as a location. I am working in the house I am living in - sort of a flip this house deal. anyways i digress. SO having several of these tiny LG phones that I am fond of with the same number, whats the big deal. Its like $40 I bet I have spent $400 of my time looking for it. IF any of you believe in this stuff, I am a real example of someone who cant wear electronic stuff it quits working. waaaaay back in the 90's boss didn't believe my stories about "i dont know why i didn t get [page" or "my pager went dead again. First smart phones, all died. I don't carry the little LG except in a cigarette pack in my shirt pocket. Im on my what will be my 3rd. phone of this model which I like the best from every thing . sO AFTER ALLL THAT . i WANT THREE PHONES SAME MODEL, SAME NUMBER. 2 OF THEM WILL GO SOMEWHERE WHEN i MISPLACE THE PRIMARY, iM SURE THE MISSING ONE NOW WILL TURN UP. AT A WEEK I HAVE A LOT OF ANGRY PEOPLE AT ME. /CAP LOCK

Solution
You can't. only one device can be activate with the phone#, you might about to do it yourselves on Verizon account site, or have to contact their support

rlarick

Commendable
Feb 9, 2016
Okayso I got another LG Optimus. they loaded tons of crap apps and made the screen an inch bigger with 3 gigs of data vs one gig I had with previous. tether ed phone to computer and entered into a chat with verizon rep while simultaneously down loading / restoring back up from google play. Verizon assigned old phone number to new phone. Found old phone took sim card out and charged phone up. Slipped sim into another phone and removed everything I could app widget and reset to factory., so now Im going to put cleaned sim which should only have initial info like phone number correct. im wondering why both wont ring. isnt this like cloning of past years?

The other phone won't ring because the IMEI of the SIM card is not activated for service. Your phone number is now assigned to a different device.