I want to build my own smartphone from scratch

donmeki15

Prominent
May 30, 2017
I have a desire to build my own smartphone and i guess it takes a lot to build it but can someone give me a complete components guide and so that i can work on it.

Solution
I think it's better to find one that's been bricked or come to end of life and hunt around inside, identifying each part as you come across it. It's probable you won't be able to get hold of every component anyway because manufacturers source parts from different small companies who would be hard for folks like us to find.

You'll get invaluable experience from learning from the start and moving up to repairing them for other people.
I think it's better to find one that's been bricked or come to end of life and hunt around inside, identifying each part as you come across it. It's probable you won't be able to get hold of every component anyway because manufacturers source parts from different small companies who would be hard for folks like us to find.

You'll get invaluable experience from learning from the start and moving up to repairing them for other people.

Solution
It's a two month old thread, oh Mighty1. Things move on quite quickly around here so it's best to stick to threads where the latest post is only a couple of weeks back.

Anyway, even Witrigs would only supply parts for existing phones - making one from scratch with parts that work with each other is another matter.

Finally, you came very close to plugging Commercial Spam by posting a Chinese parts shop so be careful!