I want to buy a camera for my personal use will cannon sx520 I am,good one

Solution
The comments on DPReview website make some good points. The 200 picture battery life is pretty poor.

What features are you interested in? The superzoom lens is interesting, but the lack of an optical view finder would be a non-starter for me.

You might find that a smaller camera similar to the G7 might be more useful just because of the ease of carrying.

The other thing that I find useful is an "adventure" camera. Something that is completely waterproof and sandproof. Something that can go to the beach or pool and not worry about ruining it.

kanewolf

Judicious
The comments on DPReview website make some good points. The 200 picture battery life is pretty poor.

What features are you interested in? The superzoom lens is interesting, but the lack of an optical view finder would be a non-starter for me.

You might find that a smaller camera similar to the G7 might be more useful just because of the ease of carrying.

The other thing that I find useful is an "adventure" camera. Something that is completely waterproof and sandproof. Something that can go to the beach or pool and not worry about ruining it.

Solution