i want to download lan driver

vijay4350

Commendable
Jun 6, 2016
recently i installed windows7 in my laptap, but it is not connecting to the internet as lan drivers was not installed. my processor is amd a8-7410 processor. please help me to download lan drivers for my laptop

Solution
Go to your laptop manufacturer's website for the network drivers and any other drivers that are shown as missing in Device Manager (question mark symbol) - - all you need to know is your laptop model to get the correct drivers (provided that the manufacturer supports Windows 7 on that model).

Obviously to get the drivers you will need to use a PC that's already connected to the internet.
Download the drivers, copy them to a pen drive, then plug the pen drive in to your laptop to install them.
Go to your laptop manufacturer's website for the network drivers and any other drivers that are shown as missing in Device Manager (question mark symbol) - - all you need to know is your laptop model to get the correct drivers (provided that the manufacturer supports Windows 7 on that model).

Obviously to get the drivers you will need to use a PC that's already connected to the internet.
Download the drivers, copy them to a pen drive, then plug the pen drive in to your laptop to install them.

Solution