I want to reset my acer espire laptop with only 1 drive i had updated it from windows 8 to 8.1 what will happen if i do factor

Dec 28, 2017
I want to reset my acer espire laptop with only 1 c drive i had updated it from windows 8 to 8.1 what will happen if i do factory reset will my all hard drive features will stay or i will lose them plz tell me in detail

Solution
It depends on the option you pick. Normally vendors give you an option to perform a factory reset while keeping data or a factory reset and perform a full wipe.

Honestly the best method to ensure you are not bringing over issues from a previous install, is to perform a fresh clean full wipe\reinstall. Which means all data and programs will be removed.

androbourne

Prominent
Jul 18, 2017
It depends on the option you pick. Normally vendors give you an option to perform a factory reset while keeping data or a factory reset and perform a full wipe.

Honestly the best method to ensure you are not bringing over issues from a previous install, is to perform a fresh clean full wipe\reinstall. Which means all data and programs will be removed.

Solution