I want to track my lost or stolen phone

ddadeyemi06

Prominent
Aug 19, 2017
I left it in my house and I left it there when I came back I did not find it and I have been looking for it for a week please can you help me track it .it is am MTN Hauwei it does not have a password the phone number is removed by Moderator it does not have a screen cover it does not have a phone case the back is back and it has a lot of meaningful information if found pls on the phone call mum on my contacts

Solution
Sorry but we can't allow you to publish your phone number on an open Forum. Ciobntact your Service Provider (the company you pay for the use of teh phone) and they might be able to tell you where it was when it was turned on. Assuming you tried calling it when you got home but it's worth trying even though it may be too late now.
Sorry but we can't allow you to publish your phone number on an open Forum. Ciobntact your Service Provider (the company you pay for the use of teh phone) and they might be able to tell you where it was when it was turned on. Assuming you tried calling it when you got home but it's worth trying even though it may be too late now.

Solution