I was reset the mobile everything is gone I want photos

Saga Lout

Olde English
I can't believe I'm still seeing these posts in spite of bashing away for years on here telling folks NEVER!! run a factory reset without making a backup up your data first. Yes, EaseUS can help retrieving stuff but it's not 100% reliable.

Use a trustworthy backup utility or back up everything yourself to your PC and do it regularly. You'll always have a copy of whatever is in your phone or tablet.

Word of warning - some backup Apps don't include the built-in Android Calendar so if that's important to you for history or the future, make sure you get the right utility for the job.

Saga Lout

Olde English
I can't believe I'm still seeing these posts in spite of bashing away for years on here telling folks NEVER!! run a factory reset without making a backup up your data first. Yes, EaseUS can help retrieving stuff but it's not 100% reliable.

Use a trustworthy backup utility or back up everything yourself to your PC and do it regularly. You'll always have a copy of whatever is in your phone or tablet.

Word of warning - some backup Apps don't include the built-in Android Calendar so if that's important to you for history or the future, make sure you get the right utility for the job.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Android Smartphones 1
123staxx Android Smartphones 3
A Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1