i was wondering which is the best gaming laptop in this price range

exionn

Honorable
Jun 17, 2013
my budget is exactly 1400-1500$ and i was wondering which was the most cost efficient gaming laptop in this price range. i already did some research of my own and came up with three laptops, but i'd still appreciate recommendations other than these.

http://www.amazon.com/Dell-Inspiron-i7559-763BLK-Full-HD-GeForce/dp/B015PYYDMQ/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?ie=UTF8&dpID=41BrD2bCAeL&dpPl=1&keywords=gtx%20960m&pi=SY200_QL40&qid=1449704970&ref=plSrch&ref_=mp_s_a_1_1&sr=8-1
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834152944
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834152903

i noticed that the dell laptop has a much stronger vga card even though it's a lot cheaper than the rest, how so?

jollypirate

Estimable
Jul 18, 2014
Gaming preformance is gonna be the same on all of them since they all ha a 960m. the MSI GE Series GE72 has a better processor but i doubt you would notice it much in gaming. Both of the msi models you linked also seem to have better cooling than the dell, with dual rear exaust ports. The dell does ha more v ram on the gpu than the other two (4gb vs 2gb) but with the preformance and setting you will be able to get out of a 960m it wont matter much

jollypirate

Estimable
Jul 18, 2014
For gaming preformance in a laptop you should look at the gpu. All three of those have a 960m. You can configer the msi one costs 1600 wih a 980m and a i7 , i would go with that

exionn

Honorable
Jun 17, 2013

it's over my budget, i'd prefer recommendations other than the ones i linked. thank you though

jollypirate

Estimable
Jul 18, 2014
Gaming preformance is gonna be the same on all of them since they all ha a 960m. the MSI GE Series GE72 has a better processor but i doubt you would notice it much in gaming. Both of the msi models you linked also seem to have better cooling than the dell, with dual rear exaust ports. The dell does ha more v ram on the gpu than the other two (4gb vs 2gb) but with the preformance and setting you will be able to get out of a 960m it wont matter much

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Laptop General Discussion 5
entityjustin Laptop General Discussion 3
K Laptop General Discussion 1
G Laptop General Discussion 2
O Laptop General Discussion 2
I Laptop General Discussion 1
A Laptop General Discussion 1
L Laptop General Discussion 6
D Laptop General Discussion 6
E Laptop General Discussion 2
T Laptop General Discussion 1