I would definitely cancel Paramount Plus and Peacock this month —here's why

Aug 31, 2024
With season 5 of Lower Decks coming soon and the end of the Indycar season, I won't be dropping either.

Reactions: NOYB337
Aug 31, 2024
Yeah I'm canceling anything. I'm paying yearly. I'm not canceling. Just so I end up paying a higher rate when I decide I want one or both back.

Until my annual rates are increased what I consider unreasonable amount its cheaper to keep them.

Besides given my work schedule its easier to watch the CBS and NBC shows. On their streaming services. Without the damn commercials.

So thanks but I won't be dropping either service anytime in the near future.

PeterWhitney

Commendable
Apr 30, 2022
I am still watching all seven seasons of Homicide that dropped on Peacock last week. So much better than any Peacock original shows. And worth keeping In Sept for

gmk2311

Honorable
Sep 12, 2018
Now do AMC+ or whatever it's called.
I thought Hulu used to be the home of next day OTA episode streaming . Has that changed?

Aug 31, 2024
Sorry, I can stream CBS without needing to get fubo so why would I cancel Paramount Plus? So much cheaper.

Sep 1, 2024
Peacock had a special of $20/yr, and Walmart+ was only $49 for the year during a sale and it includes Paramount+ for free—though I pay $6/mo for no ads. Point is, if you get the deals like these then you don’t have to constantly cancel and renew, you can get it all, all the time, for way less.

Sep 1, 2024
Man im re-watching the Office on Peacock and im watching the new season of Bel Air, and on Paramount,the new season of Seal Team and im watching CSI New York ..all 9 seasons..man its plenty to watch on Peacock and Paramount ...im not canceling lol