Question Icon, text and browsers are showing bigger in Windows 10

May 13, 2019
Today I started my laptop, I found icons and text are showing bigger and I can't concentrate on screen.Icons and font are showing bigger and my eyes start hurting.
Here is setting snapshot of my laptop.

fj5G4Gs.png

HNajn92.png

Try this...

1. Right click on the background of your desktop (not on any items).
  2. In the menu that shows, click"View".
  3. You should get side menu listing the size of icons as well as how they are arranged.
  4. Select the size you want.

If this doesn't resolve it, try...

1. Reboot (turn it off and back on) the laptop. This may resolve it.
  2. Try using "System Restore" to set the computer back to the most recent restore point, prior to the problem starting. It is possible an install, update or new program made the changes.

May 13, 2019
Try this...

1. Right click on the background of your desktop (not on any items).
  2. In the menu that shows, click"View".
  3. You should get side menu listing the size of icons as well as how they are arranged.
  4. Select the size you want.
If this doesn't resolve it, try...

1. Reboot (turn it off and back on) the laptop. This may resolve it.
  2. Try using "System Restore" to set the computer back to the most recent restore point, prior to the problem starting. It is possible an install, update or new program made the changes.
Icon option is set to small. Even font in browser are showing very big. It seems that i have increase size of window using Ctrl + (but i have not..).
I think driver is missing in my laptop because one of my friend used my laptop for half an hour and he might have deleted by mistake. I might be wrong.

May 13, 2019
what the exact model of this laptop? or the default resolution on the screen?
Model :- Dell Studio 1558

Resolution:- 1024*768

Edit : Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD, Mobile Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator HD, v.8.15.10.2097, A05 driver resolved my problem.

Last edited: