Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- Start with a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again and see if the PC will respond normally.
- If these will not work do try it in Safe Mode, while the laptop is booting up repeatedly press on F8 until it loads Advanced Boot Options and select Safe Mode.
- While in Safe Mode do test if the laptop will work normally or not because if it will not do run System Restore.
- Here's how to run System Restore: http/windows.microsoft.com/en-PH/windows-8/restore-refresh-reset-pc
- And if System Restore will also not work, last option would be to reinstall Windows.