Identifying copied files

kaushik

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2008
Hi everybody,

I am facing a big trouble with my pc. I have a lot of important files (official & personal) in my computer which are required everyday for myself and others also. All the times those files are automatically updated through internet. When other people require those files i just copy it to their pen drive. Suddenly, i discovered that some of my personal data had been stolen from my computer in our office. According to official rules, i cannot lock the computer. Moreover, as a lot of files are automatically being updated continuously, i cannot encrypt those files also.

Is there any option/software which will let me know that which files are being copied in my absence. I can lock/encrypt the data, but i want to know that on which data/files other people are interested to copy.

Actually, i want the software/procedure through which i come to know all in and out copied files through pen drive. I am extremely well protected from viruses and internet threats. So, there is no chance to infect or, hack my computer. Need your help..........

Thanks in advance.

kaushik

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2008

Hello,

I am using windows XP Pro SP2.