if i could only get a permanent method of clearing computers bioses

Darlo 95

Estimable
Jun 17, 2015
guys..
i know clearing the bios of a computer is to remove its cmos battery and leave it for some amount of time while its not supplied by power of any source (battery, charger or power supply) and later power it on the cmos ram might be wiped.
that's the traditional method but latest machines (laptops and desktops) have really stubborn cmos memories they won't clear even if the computer is left for a day with no battery.
i was just wondering which is the best tactic to use in clearing bios of computers tested and proven.
any tips guys???....:ange:

Darlo 95

Estimable
Jun 17, 2015
thanks so much for sharing. but u knw this might work in a desktop with jumpers on the board what of a laptop which hasn't this really was my target in asking.
pls any thing else...?

Darlo 95

Estimable
Jun 17, 2015

am so very happy and thankfull ure bent on helping me but u nkw am a student hardware technician there was this laptop i once came in contact with a i cant quite recall its mark but it was brought by a client and it needed to be formarted and it wasent configured in the bios to boot from cd or any device apart from hdd.
now i removed its cmos battery and left it for a night the next morning i connected the all its power sources (battery and charger) all to no avail.so i could not access the bios to chaange these configurations.
thats was when the question came up in my mine i started having the thought that maybe there will be a better working method and solution than this.
any thing else..??