if i have Red white and yellow cable what if Tv has no yellow and white?

Muhamed_4

Prominent
Apr 12, 2017
if i have Red white and yellow cable at the DVD end there is all RedWhite and yellow ports and what if Tv has no yellow and white ports? Where do I plug in the white and yellow cable and my tv has Orange Red Blue Green ports

Solution
Truthfully those RCA cables are a bit outdated, and most TV's use HDMI nowadays. If it's an older model, the yellow is your video signal, and the red and white are for stereo audio. I am colorblind personally, and had a hard time growing up telling between the red and yellow cord. You won't mess anything up by plugging in the wrong cord to the wrong port, so just plug in a cord at a time until you hear or see something, then start playing with the next one. You may not use all 3 cords, depending on the model of the TV you're plugging into. Just guess and check your connections

JBURNS489

Estimable
Jul 29, 2015
Truthfully those RCA cables are a bit outdated, and most TV's use HDMI nowadays. If it's an older model, the yellow is your video signal, and the red and white are for stereo audio. I am colorblind personally, and had a hard time growing up telling between the red and yellow cord. You won't mess anything up by plugging in the wrong cord to the wrong port, so just plug in a cord at a time until you hear or see something, then start playing with the next one. You may not use all 3 cords, depending on the model of the TV you're plugging into. Just guess and check your connections

Solution
Feb 15, 2018
my tv has red black and green holes but my wii has red yellow and white how do I connect these my tv also doesn't have a scart port and I can't buy a scart to hdmi adapter because my tv also doesn't have a hdmi it's a flatscreen toshiba only has USB and red black and green holes