Solved! If I were to uninstall Speedfan, would the fan controls restart to default?

James_369

Estimable
Sep 4, 2016
I haven't actually touched the program beyond just checking Automatic Fan Speeds and then unchecking it five minutes later, so I doubt I altered any sort of fan settings, but if I did, does uninstalling them negate those settings or would my computer keep it?

Solution
I haven't actually touched the program beyond just checking Automatic Fan Speeds and then unchecking it five minutes later, so I doubt I altered any sort of fan settings, but if I did, does uninstalling them negate those settings or would my computer keep it?

If your unsure, i think you can always re load the software and restore settings to default.

Usually when uninstalling altering software it restores default settings.

Deciplox

Great
Dec 8, 2020

If your unsure, i think you can always re load the software and restore settings to default.

Usually when uninstalling altering software it restores default settings.

Solution