If the soundbar I want to use requires a bluetooth tv, what can I do to make my tv bluetooth enabled?

jonothan052302

Commendable
Feb 16, 2016
If the soundbar I want to use requires a bluetooth tv, what can I do to make my tv bluetooth enabled? I am trying to go cheap here and not have to get a new tv. Also, will this soundbar work with my Xbox One?

Solution
included is "RCA audio cable, 3.5mm audio cable" so this is how you will have to hook up your TV. This will only work if your TV also has audio out either RCA or 3.5 headphone jack. Xbox will have to go to tv then tv to sound bar.

tlhudson69

Estimable
Aug 12, 2015
A Bluetooth sound bar is so you can link your portable device to it (iPhone, Tablet, laptop....) Most of them have more than one type of input. The most common is RCA and/or 3.5 jack. Without knowing the model you are looking at no one can say for sure.

jonothan052302

Commendable
Feb 16, 2016

Basically I can use any soundbar. I just want to be able to have better sound through my Xbox One console. I prefer it to be an Insignia brand one though.

tlhudson69

Estimable
Aug 12, 2015
included is "RCA audio cable, 3.5mm audio cable" so this is how you will have to hook up your TV. This will only work if your TV also has audio out either RCA or 3.5 headphone jack. Xbox will have to go to tv then tv to sound bar.

Solution