Solved! Ill be in the middle of sending a text message and my phone will kick me out as i am still texting an ads pop up during calls

Feb 4, 2019
Ok so i am in a conversation with someone texting back n forth an the. All of a sudden my phone will kick me out of the message and ill have to start the message of what i was writing all over... Then when i receive a call or text message ads will pop up. I have had dropped calls..

Solution
Sounds like you have something on the phone that is interfering. Bad app, virus, malware, etc. You need to check the device for this stuff to see if anything is found. You can try starting up the phone in "Safe Mode" to see if it will work fine on calls and a few other things. Most apps won't work in that mode. If it works fine in there, then you definitely need to check the device for the stuff mentioned above. However, if it happens in "Safe mode" as well, then you are looking at either a full "Hard Reset" of the phone, or possibly needing to have it looked at for hardware issues.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the...
Sounds like you have something on the phone that is interfering. Bad app, virus, malware, etc. You need to check the device for this stuff to see if anything is found. You can try starting up the phone in "Safe Mode" to see if it will work fine on calls and a few other things. Most apps won't work in that mode. If it works fine in there, then you definitely need to check the device for the stuff mentioned above. However, if it happens in "Safe mode" as well, then you are looking at either a full "Hard Reset" of the phone, or possibly needing to have it looked at for hardware issues.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution