I'm Done With Life, Help Me Please (Headset Return Help)

Box Cutters

Commendable
Feb 4, 2017
More than 2 months ago.. (December 14)... I decided to look for a headset to buy on amazon. I found this one. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RNBCE94/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 It looked pretty cool and It had excellent reviews so I ordered it. I'm a dirty casual and this would be only my second headset so far. 4 days later it arrives. My wife had already taken it out of it's package and put it next to my PC. It's just a headset I thought and I plugged it into my computer and started using it. No problemo. Fast forward to literally 35 minutes ago and while gaming I found out that my Mic wasn't working properly anymore as players complained about an exceptionally loud noise and that they could not hear my voice. I checked everything to do with my system and it was fine. I then decided to go to amazon to maybe send it back but... IT STRUCK ME! I looked at the picture of the Sentey GS-4731 on amazon. The headset I'd received was not the same. I immediately asked my wife for the box the headset I have originally came in. (Moment Of Silence for those who will laugh at me) ITS A CHINESE KNOCKOFF! Made by "XLSWAB". Don't imagine how pissed I was. I don't know what to do from here as I have never had a problem with shipping things... Such bad luck on my part. Any assistance on what to do next would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Box Cutters

Commendable
Feb 4, 2017

If only I wasn't so dumb and noticed sooner lol. What's crazy is that it's almost an exact replica o f the real Head Set. The difference is the words going around the ear part of the Head Set.

Box Cutters

Commendable
Feb 4, 2017

Yeah I already sent a return request. This is the seller btw if you wanted to know. https://www.amazon.com/sp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=0&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=107-5646205-4380232&seller=A1XZP6XLEFTWNJ&tab=&vasStoreID= Well I'm never falling for this again.

Box Cutters

Commendable
Feb 4, 2017

Just updating my progress... The seller canceled my request. I'm filling a claim now.