I'm having hard time to connect my RCA home theater system to my Samsung TV? I need help?

Solution
For playback of discs you would connect it to your TV with an HDMI cable.
To get audio from the TV into the RCA it depends.
If both the TV and RCA have ARC then that cable would also get sound from the TV into the RCA too. You connect the soundbar to the HDMI input on the TV labeled ARC and turn that function on in the TV and RCA
If one or neither have ARC you will have to add an additional cable to get audio from the TV into the RCA.
The most common TV audio output is optical audio so if your RCA has that input you would get a toslink cable to connect them. If the TV has coax digital out or analog audio out you would use these. You might need an adapter or converter depending on what inputs you have on the RCA.
For playback of discs you would connect it to your TV with an HDMI cable.
To get audio from the TV into the RCA it depends.
If both the TV and RCA have ARC then that cable would also get sound from the TV into the RCA too. You connect the soundbar to the HDMI input on the TV labeled ARC and turn that function on in the TV and RCA
If one or neither have ARC you will have to add an additional cable to get audio from the TV into the RCA.
The most common TV audio output is optical audio so if your RCA has that input you would get a toslink cable to connect them. If the TV has coax digital out or analog audio out you would use these. You might need an adapter or converter depending on what inputs you have on the RCA.

Solution