I'm looking for your help! :'(

Anna Huynh

Prominent
Jun 13, 2017
Now it happens with my z500 ideal thinkpad too!
It's really appreciate if someone can give me the solutions.
:'(

Anna Huynh

Prominent
Jun 13, 2017
Sorry,
I'd read the Case befor, but the case was expired. :(

I had the Problem with my Lenovo z500 ideal thinkpad
Yesterday I did cliked to update the Bios,
 I saw the messages on the laptop screen during reboot that said 15%, 20%, 30% done and then I walked away thinking that reboot would complete. When I came back the laptop was displaying the "Lenovo" screen with the little Windows icon spinning. So I waited 10-15 minutes for the password screen to come up. Didn't happen. After an hour with no change I pressed the power button and the laptop powered down. 2-3 tries with the power button to reboot only turned on the little light on the laptop lid for a couple of seconds and then the light went out. On about the 4th try the laptop booted to the point where it again displayed the "Lenovo" screen with the Windows icon spinning. I left it that way overnight - it never progressed beyond.
The only signs of life are the little lights indicating whether my laptop is attached to a power source or if it's on. In addition, it heats up quite dramatically for the fact that the screen itself only portrays a slight dark glow. 

And I don't know, what should I do now... :'(

Anna Huynh

Prominent
Jun 13, 2017
Hey man!
Amazing! I followed the guide ( pressed the power button in 10 times and keep press longer at the 10th time, then turn on the laptop again)
and now the laptop work like normal!
It is amazing!!!
Thankyou so much guy! :)
Wish you a nice day!