IMEI number shows what information

No one can read your texts if you deleted them. Now in all honesty your carrier/service provider may have the information, since your texts and calls are through them. I can't say for sure. And the person(s) you were texting would have them and could share them if they chose to with anyone they chose to. However it is seriously unlikely that anyone could get them off your phone and on top of all that, the IMEI has nothing to do with it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MDThompson51686 Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 2
K Android Smartphones 3
Gblnos Android Smartphones 4
Manzy Android Smartphones 3
natiya Android Smartphones 1
Mark Timothy Android Smartphones 1
Indira Ennu Android Smartphones 1
Adam torres Android Smartphones 4
M Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 11
J Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question Family member calls me but using a totally different number than my Verizon one?
Question Transfer Numbers From Ancient Flip phone to Galaxy S8+?
Question Mobile Hotspot not working- number not found-Straighttalk
Question Why is another persons name associated with the mobile phone number I've had like a year now
Solved! How do i reset my Facebook password without phone number i open
Question Device serial number for ADB commands
Question Can anybody help me how to find my device using imei number?? Plss help me i lost my phone and i miss it so much because i have many travel memories i
Question When I tries to call it ended automatically but call come from others number
Question I lost my android phone and i have imoortan numbers in ther saved on my ohone how can i retrive.it if posible
i have gmail address can i find the person contact number
Need to retrieve photos from old google account with an old phone number that i no longer have
Friend phone number
Solved! Phone numbers suddenly disappeared; show up in "notes" section!
How to solved my contact app is not showing my contact number Huawei y5 prime
My mobile SIM card showing invalid imei number
My sim is disabled and showing enter PUKcode....but i dont know what is puk code of my airtel number..plz tell me what should
A person tells me that he has made a viber block.But I can send the information to that number ... delivery report shows ... p
I have old phone, don't text. Now I get spoofed phone calls that show my cell number, how do I get the people who are doing th
What is the reason my call log shows -2 as incoming caller
I can't find some numbers in google account. I tried restoring up to the 30 days limit but it didn't show. The numbers I am lo

ASK THE COMMUNITY