Immigrant 'Smuggle Truck' iPhone Game Rejected

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

booseek

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2010
[citation][nom]dan4patriots[/nom]exactly, we dont need their anchor babies[/citation]

Well, of course, you don't need them, but the parents do. I'm willing to bet you'd be of the same mindset if the tables were turned on you.

Apple Troll Master

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2011
If you want to come to america and be a citizen you should have to serve at least a two sint in a war for America. Then you are a citizen. Then we will see how many come over

kingnoobe

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
Raidur wise and mighty uh? The native americans rarely got sick, TAUGHT US what we needed to know to survive. And we were the wise huh? That's about the dumbest bullshit anybody here has said so far. They actually lived in harmony with the land and we sure in the hell could use some of their common sense.

While we were mighty we were far from wise. With that said it was war, we took over the land, and we won. It is what it is, and makes no sense to bring what we can't change back up. The world, America has changed and we have to get stricter when it comes to illegal immigration. There are only so many jobs, and many of them going over seas. We need to take a step back from everybody else, and start minding ourselves for a change.

Ok now to the article, IT'S GAME WHO CARES! I know plenty of mexicans most would have a good laugh at this. But if you choose to go with apple well you knew what you were getting into. And I don't blame apple on this one, as there's a lot of people that you damn well know would get offended by this (not saying they should). So this would've put apple in a some bad light.

free_radical

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2010
[citation][nom]booseek[/nom]Spoken like a true silver-platter American/Westerner, like so many of us are. Easy to say things like this when you're sitting comfortably on this side of the border. Very difficult to say things like this when you're the one living in a third-world country, have a family to support, and don't really have too many other alternatives. It is their responsibility and humane duty to try to come here, even if it is just for themselves. You can't really expect the majority of the planet to sit and watch us eat cake while they starve to death. We're like a mansion in the slums. What do you expect these people to do?[/citation]

You make is sound like living in a affluent nation is a sin. This nation's success is a benefit that we reap from the hard work and sacrifices of our forefathers. The sort of parasites sneaking across our border expect to take whatever they need and give nothing in return, and our government only encourages this mentality with its out-of-control entitlement policies. Why should we serve as a sanctuary to the world's poor? This nation is engaged in enough humanitarian efforts - too many if you ask me. Why interfere with natural selection? Why pollute our gene pool?

Raidur

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2008
[citation][nom]booseek[/nom]Spoken like a true silver-platter American/Westerner, like so many of us are. Easy to say things like this when you're sitting comfortably on this side of the border. Very difficult to say things like this when you're the one living in a third-world country, have a family to support, and don't really have too many other alternatives. It is their responsibility and humane duty to try to come here, even if it is just for themselves. You can't really expect the majority of the planet to sit and watch us eat cake while they starve to death. We're like a mansion in the slums. What do you expect these people to do?[/citation]

Things are "easier" on this side of the border, no doubt. Things are not "impossible" on the other side. It is also not "impossible" to get here the proper way. Without evading taxes and robbing the system.

Raidur

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2008
[citation][nom]kingnoobe[/nom]Raidur wise and mighty uh? The native americans rarely got sick, TAUGHT US what we needed to know to survive. And we were the wise huh? That's about the dumbest bullshit anybody here has said so far. They actually lived in harmony with the land and we sure in the hell could use some of their common sense.While we were mighty we were far from wise. With that said it was war, we took over the land, and we won. It is what it is, and makes no sense to bring what we can't change back up. The world, America has changed and we have to get stricter when it comes to illegal immigration. There are only so many jobs, and many of them going over seas. We need to take a step back from everybody else, and start minding ourselves for a change. Ok now to the article, IT'S GAME WHO CARES! I know plenty of mexicans most would have a good laugh at this. But if you choose to go with apple well you knew what you were getting into. And I don't blame apple on this one, as there's a lot of people that you damn well know would get offended by this (not saying they should). So this would've put apple in a some bad light.[/citation]

Does technological advancement have anything to do with intelligence? Hmm...

It is true due to the lack of hygiene and other factors, we brought sickness and disease.

Are you saying the natives were out numbered? Maybe something about our 'technological advancement' had something to do with our victory?

I also agree not to bring it back up, as it is a part of history, and NONE of our pasts. It was the 'quotee' who started in on this, and I was making a point.

I digress, the Native Americans were a great people, and many strong (and RIGHT) beliefs in spirit (nature) and how to live. I was just making a point.

You would not be where YOU are if it wasn't for Europeans (assuming you are in the USA). Look how the natives live now, not much like they did before eh? Hmm...

xpsng

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2009
[citation][nom]jtt283[/nom]Even after four years of marriage, my wife and I only this morning jumped through the last hoop to get any conditions removed from her permanent residency. The parasites in this country are truly out of control.[/citation]

So true!

G

there are games where the objective is literally just killing people and now this game is too outrageous? apple is gay.

fayzaan

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010
[citation][nom]felipex[/nom]It should be up to the individual to judge which is or not objectionable. When you let anyone else judge things for you you become a slave (of the government, of the military, of apple, etc.) A simple classification of the content should suffice (and even that is objectionable). People who buy it know what they are acquiring, so they are making a educated and conscious decision. What right do a company have to deny you your own volition?[/citation]

Yea! lets get rid of the government and all laws/regulations and let people decide what is wrong or right for them!

fayzaan

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010
Oh and weren't you all at some point immigrants too? no wait...you guys were worse, you were like refugees with guns who killed the ones who originally controlled the America's. Right, you are far worse.

free_radical

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2010
[citation][nom]fayzaan[/nom]Oh and weren't you all at some point immigrants too? no wait...you guys were worse, you were like refugees with guns who killed the ones who originally controlled the America's. Right, you are far worse.[/citation]

Historically speaking, the borders of almost every nation on the planet were shaped through war and conquest. Your argument is irrelevant to current events.

We even took some land from Mexico. If Mexicans want their land back, let them take it back through old-fashioned war, not sneaking across the border and living off the backs of American taxpayers.

G

Ahhhh,I love me some bigotry in the morning! Irrelevant,ad-hominem,untrue stereotypes are like wine to my caviar.There's an estimated 12+million hard-working undocumented immigrants in this grand nation of ours.Guess what guys and gals? They're not going anywhere.Repeal "anchor baby" Constitutional loophole you say? Hah,very VERY little chance of that ever happening.Meanwhile the country continues to become younger and more diverse by the year.For the record i don't support Apple's decision on this.They should allow it in the App Store.The Libertarian inside me cringes at the thought of iJobs telling you what you can or can't do.Ciao! Adios! Cya!

G

You have to see the anchor baby glitch on youtube for the game. So true! And raping our taxpayer funded public services too! And our States wonder why they are broke! Kick out the illegal foreign invaders!

Silmarunya

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
Sad... Not that they block the app, because there is nothing wrong with 'political correctness'. Racism, sexism, homophobia and the like are disgusting, period.

The worrying thing here is that they allowed homophobic apps to persist for weeks, yet block this one right from the start. In a righteous world, those apps would have been rejected too.

Status
Not open for further replies.