Solved! Improvements for gaming in my HP 245-G5(AMD)

Dec 15, 2018
I got a new laptop HP 245-G5 for 22500 Indian Rupees..
RAM: 4 GB (2 slots available, one 4GB stick inserted)
HDD: 500 GB(5400rpm)
Processor : AMD Quad-Core A6-7310
Clock-speed: 2.0 Ghz
Graphic Processor :AMD Radeon R2

I know it cant perform like a gaming pc /laptop..
But can u guys suggest me some upgrades ? Which can run PUBG mobile(tencent gaming buddy emulator) smoothly.. i will wait for ur answers..thank you

Solution
The only updates you can do is to add another 4gb of RAM, getting a solid state drive will make it faster in general but not in game speeds. You can't really upgrade laptops past RAM and hard drive, so any system you get you need to make sure meets or exceeds your requirements for however long you play on keeping it. Don't get a low spec system today if you want to run games on it in 3 years for example. If it's barely meeting requirements now, it will not meet them in the future.
The only updates you can do is to add another 4gb of RAM, getting a solid state drive will make it faster in general but not in game speeds. You can't really upgrade laptops past RAM and hard drive, so any system you get you need to make sure meets or exceeds your requirements for however long you play on keeping it. Don't get a low spec system today if you want to run games on it in 3 years for example. If it's barely meeting requirements now, it will not meet them in the future.

Solution