In my TV there is input and output jack also available but the audio of av is not play on home theatre

velocityg4

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2006
I assume you plugged your audio cable into the output jack.

Check the TV menu for audio options. Make sure the output is on. If there is an option for that.

On your stereo make sure it is set to the correct source. Also if multiple input jacks go to the same source option. Switch input types. For instance on mine. If I select DVD. I then have options for optical, coax and RCA.

velocityg4

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2006
I assume you plugged your audio cable into the output jack.

Check the TV menu for audio options. Make sure the output is on. If there is an option for that.

On your stereo make sure it is set to the correct source. Also if multiple input jacks go to the same source option. Switch input types. For instance on mine. If I select DVD. I then have options for optical, coax and RCA.

Many TVs require you turn on the audio output. You may need to turn the TV speakers off too.
Many AV receivers require you to assign a connection to an input in the set up menu.
Check the owners manuals of your TV and HTS. We can't do that since we don't know what they are.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 5
S Streaming Video & TVs 11
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 6
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
Jonas P Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1