I bought new speakers genius SW-G 2.1 1250 and I have a problem. When playing games (ASC, GTA, MAFIA) I can barely hear any gunshots or assassinations unless I turn up the volume, but if I do that, the music is just too loud. The music is audible, very clearly actually, but everything else is really silent. When I listen to music, everything's fine though. How can I fix this? Is it an equalizer issue?
1. Right-click speaker symbol on bottom right of taskbar
2. Next, click "PLAYBACK DEVICES"
3. Then, locate the speakers you are using
4. Right-click on the speakers you are using
5. Next, click "CONFIGURE SPEAKERS"
6. Finally, you want to pick "STEREO" and then click next
After you have done this go back to your game and see if your audio had been fixed.