Incessant Notifications from Tom's Guide after unsubscribing -- how to stop them, please help

Isabel_7

Commendable
Dec 29, 2016
How do I unsubscribe from notifications that come from tomsguide.onesignal.com? I have unsubscribed from Tom's Guide, but that hasn't helped or solved the problem of receiving incessant notifications.

Feb 23, 2018
I am having the same problem with Chrome, and can't figure it out. I've tried adding tomsguide.com to my block list as well, not helping. I get about 5 popups a day. I also ran malwarebytes and it didn't find anything.

19a5hh.jpg

ot45g9.jpg

Feb 15, 2018

Feb 15, 2018
I have had these incessant pop-ups for two weeks. I went into chrome notifications and removed them from my "allow" list. the next time they try to send a notification I should get a notification from chrome asking me to "allow" or "block" their notification, then I will block them.

Feb 23, 2018

mine weren't in the allow. it's like it saved it somewhere else than these settings, and I can't find where at.

I tried emailing the support on here a week ago about this, and they still haven't responded either.

If you find a solution, please post back on here.