increase dedicated ram for acer aspire v 15 .windows 10 64bit

hossam99

Estimable
Dec 29, 2015
i am trying to run fallout4 on my acer, i7-5557u , inter iris 6100, my dedicated ram is 128mb, game requires 2gb to run, my actual video ram is 8gb, is there any way to make this game work on my acer or no.
thanks in advance for your help

hossam99

Estimable
Dec 29, 2015

thanks for your reply, but where do i find the bios and look for that option ..

BadActor

Estimable
Herald
When you turn the system on, you should get a splash screen which will tell you the keypress to go in to Bios (system settings), usually something like ESC, Del, F2, etc. Once in the Bios, you will have to look around and see if there is a setting you can change. It will be something like Memory Allocation. Increase it to max or the highest value you can and then save and exit.

hossam99

Estimable
Dec 29, 2015
thanks badactor, i managed to go to the bios, but all i could be able to change is the boot and password , and normal settings like date and time, so i guess i am stuck till something else changes, i would like your advice about shall i change my current iris6100 (as it is poor in gaming ..although i was very clear to the guy who sold it to me i want a gaming laptop) and what should i get instead , and would this replacement affect the general performance of my machine or not. thanks alot for you time and effort