Input Jack Size

Aug 7, 2018
I'm livid when it comes to audio technology, and I understand my question may come across as inexperienced and self explanatory, but I have an old pair of fisher 2 way speakers from the 80's and one of them has 2 input jacks built in (Red and white, naturally for left and right.) I can't find any owners' manuals or information online, and a standard aux cord doesn't really fit in either side. Fisher audio customer support has been long abandoned and leads to scam links. My question is: What kind of input cables or adapters am I looking for, and what size? In other words, how could I get an aux cord to split L/R inputs for these particular input jacks?
Aug 7, 2018
You got it man, it was RCA cables I was looking for. Thanks, and I got speaker wire for the other connections already.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sjwilliamsjr Audio 3
S Audio 1
B Audio 1
V Audio 1
Gokulan Audio 1
mechasmurf Audio 0
K Audio 0
W Audio 1
UnsaidSleet4223 Audio 1
Dodgydisc Audio 1
D Audio 0
TinyGaatZuipen Audio 3
K Audio 1
LAKiwi Audio 0
L Audio 1
KARTHIK385358 Audio 2
readbeancass Audio 2
F Audio 1
B Audio 2
CN0423 Audio 2