Input only button working on Vizio remote

Aug 12, 2018
I changed the batteries in my Vizio TV remote while watching YouTube, now the only button that works is the input button.
I tried power cycling both remote and tv multiple times and nothing's changed.

paulchezter

Notable
Aug 11, 2018
Make sure that nothing blocks the sensor in controlling the TV using remote. Try selecting TV in the remote and see if it works, or try to do a channel scan. Also check if there are any stuck keys in the remote. I hope this helps.

paulchezter

Notable
Aug 11, 2018
Make sure that nothing blocks the sensor in controlling the TV using remote. Try selecting TV in the remote and see if it works, or try to do a channel scan. Also check if there are any stuck keys in the remote. I hope this helps.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kavenoff Streaming Video & TVs 4
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
O Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
I Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 6
P Streaming Video & TVs 7
C Streaming Video & TVs 7
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
Similar threads
Question Sony STR-DH500 DVD HDMI input stuck on coax
Question onkyo tx-nr646 input
Question HDMI From Roku Not Visible on TV Input
Question Best setup for Wireless HDMI + HDMI Switch (2 Inputs -> 2 Outputs)
Question Logitec z506 input problem
I have an ASUS monitor with only VGA and 2 HDMI inputs. I have a ROKU+ stuck. I also have outdoor HDTV antenna. I want to be a
Solved! Change from DVD to cable no remote only power button need input
I can’t find my tv remote and now I can’t change the input. Why aren’t there buttons anywhere on my tv
Watching youtube on my Vizio. Kept stopping to " loading ". I pressed the input button on the TV repeating every few minutes.
my vizio is pretty old and the input button recently stopped working and the remote isn’t working... what could i do ?
Yamaha AVR switches input when Setup button is pressed
How do I change the input to cable on my vision without a remote control what will be the ok button once I get to input to cha
I WANNA watch a DVD I have menu button on tv no input button help just wanna watch dvds
Can't find any input selection on 2005 toshiba without remote, or with the channel buttons
How do I scan channels with no remote & my vizio only has power-volume-input buttons.
My input button will not let me change TV to HDMI, nor it will not let me move the up or down button on T V. Is this fixable
I have a Vizio TV without a remote and without a input button on the TV and I need to change TV over to HDMI
TV does not have physical input button
All of a sudden my television stopped showing hdmi, AV1 or AV2, and so on when I pressed the input button. Please how do I fix
My tv input button works as a power as well as the power button how do I change it back

ASK THE COMMUNITY