Question Inside camera

Jan 5, 2020
I am looking for an inside camera that uses a battery instead of a cord. I have tried the Blink Camera but the sound is terrible. Any other suggestions?

Nov 28, 2020
It is absolutely horrible! It streams for 30 seconds and after 15 seconds you have to hit continue. I only use kasa and thus blink. There is no battery powered option I know of, but why must it be? To be hidden? A black wyze and a wire through... your roof. window,, something to get solar panel and ardunio it. aka step it down cause voltage get super high. Not amperage at all/ (think I have that correct). You could in theory get drone battery or any lipo pack. say from a laptop and step it down. There's a ton of options...

Jan 5, 2020
It is absolutely horrible! It streams for 30 seconds and after 15 seconds you have to hit continue. I only use kasa and thus blink. There is no battery powered option I know of, but why must it be? To be hidden? A black wyze and a wire through... your roof. window,, something to get solar panel and ardunio it. aka step it down cause voltage get super high. Not amperage at all/ (think I have that correct). You could in theory get drone battery or any lipo pack. say from a laptop and step it down. There's a ton of options...
Well ok thanks