Inspiron 15 3576 very slow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2018
i just bought the laptop dell Inspiron 15 3576 (core i7 8th generation) a month ago and sich then it is very slow .laptop is up to dated with every thing .even scanned the laptop for viruses mc afe anti virus also deletd still it is extremely slow

Solution
you NEED the ssd. the reason you are slow is the 5400rpm crud drive. Also, you NEED at least 8GB for snappy crisp win10

with an SSD in there, it would boot almost instantly and with at least 8GB but 16 preferred, you would be much faster for sure!

I have an HP notebook, A6, runs really fast and snappy. I don't game on it, for work only... lol
Aug 21, 2018
I bought a Dell Inspiron 3576 core i5 8th gen two days back. It is dead slow. Do not understand why :/ it has 4GB RAM and RADEON graphics card of 2 GB. I have yet to use any game on it. Cant even work on Chrome or MS Word without waiting :/

Peter Martin

Estimable
Oct 9, 2014
you NEED the ssd. the reason you are slow is the 5400rpm crud drive. Also, you NEED at least 8GB for snappy crisp win10

with an SSD in there, it would boot almost instantly and with at least 8GB but 16 preferred, you would be much faster for sure!

I have an HP notebook, A6, runs really fast and snappy. I don't game on it, for work only... lol

Solution

rgd1101

Don't

return it or upgrade it.

Status
Not open for further replies.