Inspiron 7537 black keyboard?

Sajtqkac

Estimable
Nov 16, 2015
Hi,

I'm using a Dell Inspiron 7537 laptop and the problem is that the keyboard visibility is terrible... The silver keys with transparent font is a pain in the.... I'm thinking about to swapping it out to another Dell laptop keyboard with backlight. I saw that the Inspiron 7559 has the same layout and it has a backlight, but the only problem is that I don't know if it would fit in the 7537. Is there anyone who can confirm that it would work?

Sajtqkac

Estimable
Nov 16, 2015

Thanks for the answer! I saw these before, but my laptop has a german layout and I can't find any silicon cover which is compatible with it. I think I have to wait until I can buy a 7559 keyboard with german layout.

Oct 4, 2018
Hello all,

I experience the same same issue with my silver keyboard from my Dell 15-7537. I also bought the protector from Amazon but unfortunately it is not a fine solution for me. Also I did not find a black replacement keyboard. What I am thinking now; Is there a black keyboard from another Dell laptop type, where the buttons have the same dimensions as the keyboard from the 15-7537 keyboard? Then I want to buy that and change the keys.
Does one of you have more information about this? Or has anyone found another solution?