Inspiron 7537 black keyboard?

Sajtqkac

Estimable
Nov 16, 2015
Hi,

I'm using a Dell Inspiron 7537 laptop and the problem is that the keyboard visibility is terrible... The silver keys with transparent font is a pain in the.... I'm thinking about to swapping it out to another Dell laptop keyboard with backlight. I saw that the Inspiron 7559 has the same layout and it has a backlight, but the only problem is that I don't know if it would fit in the 7537. Is there anyone who can confirm that it would work?

Sajtqkac

Estimable
Nov 16, 2015

Thanks for the answer! I saw these before, but my laptop has a german layout and I can't find any silicon cover which is compatible with it. I think I have to wait until I can buy a 7559 keyboard with german layout.

Oct 4, 2018
Hello all,

I experience the same same issue with my silver keyboard from my Dell 15-7537. I also bought the protector from Amazon but unfortunately it is not a fine solution for me. Also I did not find a black replacement keyboard. What I am thinking now; Is there a black keyboard from another Dell laptop type, where the buttons have the same dimensions as the keyboard from the 15-7537 keyboard? Then I want to buy that and change the keys.
Does one of you have more information about this? Or has anyone found another solution?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Awarr85 Laptop General Discussion 0
A_Bluerose Laptop General Discussion 5
AF1 Laptop General Discussion 0
S Laptop General Discussion 2
Juice11jrb Laptop General Discussion 5
A Laptop General Discussion 1
A Laptop General Discussion 0
abramzayed123 Laptop General Discussion 1
Tech Ravioli Laptop General Discussion 0
D Laptop General Discussion 1
L Laptop General Discussion 0