Instagram iOS Users Ticked Over Android Invasion

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tmshdw

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2011
[citation][nom]f-14[/nom].... also perceive paying 3000% more for obsolete hardware and software only good for photo editing as moronic.[/citation]

And do seek help for this hangup you have.... You sound like the envious boy who actually has cooties.

tmshdw

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2011
[citation][nom]flickoff[/nom]They are only upset because there are a lot of Android phones out there which can take better quality pictures then the iPhone.[/citation]

Actually not.... therapy for you as well....

the real mr b

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2011
Haha, thats too funny, ignorance at it's best. "LOOK AT THE APPLE ON MY PHONE, BEST PHONE OUT THERE WITH THE FASTEST MEMORY AND EVERYTHING, YEAH I SWEAR BRUH!"

v90k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2012
[citation][nom]saxplayingcompnerd[/nom]Wow these apple fags that are QQing need a good clubbing.[/citation]

Or a good hacking, once that happens they all stfu

v90k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2012
[citation][nom]tmshdw[/nom]Or, like at a nice party a bunch of drunk thugs show up and vomit in the punch bowl. :)[/citation]

Oh look fail fanboi

Miharu

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2007
Many people don't care about Apple or his history or Apple way of doing thing or what Apple doing... they just own an iThing without think about all the background around it.

This article really show what creep me out about Apple.. their HISTORY.
Let's start with what is Apple for REALLY old fanbois:
Being different, don't being mainstream, using app are cool... a self centered Apple.
An iPhone show as the "holy grail" phone.
Apple was build that way, "confine" to his own way.

A complete "Machiavellian" way to being the minority and being the leader to follow.
"My phone is better than your" with the point of view... and whatever your phone doing, he will never be better since mine is so advanced.
It's that way Apple became a leader.

So I don't feel surprise about those "elite group" being than much "self centered".
It's the way (old) fanbois Apple users are use to think.
Whatever the world do, they'll be "conservative" with theirs old Apple ideas.

testerguy

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2011
[citation][nom]SpringHalo[/nom]>n00bz>more ritzy first-class iPhone users>elite iPhone social clubPlease, whoever is writing like this, stop. Stick to neutrality, please.[/citation]

Kevin Parrish doesn't have a neutral mode. He's stuck in fail.

testerguy

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2011
[citation][nom]modbus[/nom]How else would you describe the iphone users that are posting comments like these?[/citation]

The exception?

testerguy

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2011
[citation][nom]f-14[/nom]like little girls in the 4th grade saying which boys have cooties.like a black man being allowed to play golf on a whites only golf course.like a girl playing on the football team or wrestling squad.which is also what we the majority of us, also perceive paying 3000% more for obsolete hardware and software only good for photo editing as moronic.[/citation]

Obsolete hardware with a GPU still unmatched by any phone brought out even 6 months later on?

Please educate yourself.

XZaapryca

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2009
Anyone who thinks they're somehow more evolved than their fellow humans because they got $200 to spend on a phone is simply delusional. Ignore them like the fat, clean "homeless" guy at the top of the off-ramp. People will find any reason to piss on each other.

poxenium

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2009
I use a ZTE Racer II, which I have bought for under 100 USD with lifetime warranty. I think everyone has the right to use the same services and apps - slower, if you have a 500MHz ARM11/256MB RAM phone like mine and much faster if you have a gadget with a Quad Core processor and a lot of RAM.
i-stuff are just products like from any other manufacturer, they usually have the same problems and offer the same features. I don't know why iPhone users feel so special ... just because they have spent 2-10 times more money one their phones?

fracture

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
Haha, I love it. People say this about Apple people complaining but yet you guys complain when they make a console first game instead of pc first game. Quit being hypo's.

webdev511

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2005
Instagram = how to get in touch with the you that never lived in the 70's just so you can see how crappy the pictures from Polaroid cameras really were. It actually reminds me of how people would apply sepia tones to pictures taken with their first 2.5 mega pixel digital camera. Yeah that was a stupid idea too.

Status
Not open for further replies.