Intel Integrated Graphics Wont Work

GunnerM

Estimable
Jan 18, 2015
First off I hope you can answer this as I could not find a Desktop category when creating this thread.
So here is my setup, I have an Asus motherboard, An MSI NVidia GTX 750 TI, and an Intel i5-4570. I have brought up my exact processor on Intels website and I am positive I have Integrated Graphics.
Here is my problem, I have used the max number of screens on my GPU (the NVidia) and want to add another. I've seen people use their integrated graphics AND their GPU, but I cant manage to do that. When I right click on my desktop the menu doesn't say anything about Integrated graphics, just shows my NVidia control panel. I went to Intels website and thought maybe I was missing the driver. I downloaded them and tried installing them and it said I did not reach the minimum requirements, but I know my CPU has integrated graphics. I have also went into my BIOS and enabled the option that lets me use both my GPU and my CPUs graphics. I have a monitor plugged into the back of my Motherboard but still nothing.

Any help is greatly appreciated, and thank you in advance.

GunnerM

Estimable
Jan 18, 2015

It is an ASUS Z97-A. It is the "CPU Graphics Multi-Monitor" option. It says "Enable this item to empower both integrated and discrete graphics devices for the multi-monitor output. The CPU graphics shared system memory size will be fixed at 64MB". It was first disabled, but I enabled it.

GunnerM

Estimable
Jan 18, 2015
Fixed it, I had to download Intels Iris HD Graphics driver. I thought I got all the drivers in when i first built this computer. Thank you for the help. But now Ive got the problem that there are no resolutions that fit this monitor. Im in the intel control panel and nothing fits.