Sorry for the abandoned thread, but I have fixed the problem. If anyone else ever has a similar problem with this network card, do the following to fix it.
Click on the network icon in your taskbar, go to "Open network and sharing centre". Once open, go to "Change adapter settings" right click on your network card and click "properties". Uncheck IPV6. Then click on "Configure", go to the advance tab and change the following:
802.11n channel width fpr band 2: Change it to auto.
8.02.11n mode change to: Disabled
Roaming aggressiveness: Lowest.
All of these settings are very important to change if you want your network adapter to work correctly. Ever since I have changed these values, my network card has been working very quickly ever since.
Good luck guys, I hope this fixes any problems you are having with your Intel n135 wireless adapter.
EDIT: Also make sure the intel software is set so windows manages the connections. Right click on the software icon in the taskbar and that option should appear.