Internet History Tracking Tool/Utility

JRom_246

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2010
I am looking for a free internet history tracking tool/utility. Our client has a few employees who's computers are always requiring virus removal, I have no idea what these guys are doing on their work computers but I am sick of it wasting my time, so I am looking for a history recording or tracking tool so I can record the sites they visit and e-mail the report to their employer and we can prevent it from happening. Does anyone know of anything? Any help will be greatly appreciated thank you

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Do you have logging enabled on your router? Depending on the model you use, you may be able to find the info there.

Also, DarkSable is correct. You should check with legal (if your office has such) before proceeding. You can also check with the personnel folks to see if employees consent to monitoring as a work requirement.

JRom_246

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2010

I didnt mean TRACKING, I meant more reporting whats already there. They are using company provided machines and I believe the company is allowed to analyze reports that show if the user is accessing unsafe websites or downloading inappropriate material. I actually am looking for a reporting tool/utility that can create a report based on the history that is already on the users internet browser? Any suggestions?