Question IP Stolen

zyaw123

Prominent
Nov 28, 2018
Keep it to 1 thread
Hello everybody. I have a problem. I was playing Rainbow Six Siege and was arguing with someone. He was saying offensive things and I decided to defend myself. Someone that was supporting him said they know my IP and said the state I'm in. Should I be worried? What should I do? (I need more answers)

Last edited:

zyaw123

Prominent
Nov 28, 2018
Your IP wasn't stolen. Many games allow you to see the IP address of other players. I suppose you could report the threat the server admins. Was this via Steam?
They said it in the public chat of my game. They didn't text it on Steam. Does it matter if it's on steam? (Sorry, I have no knowledge of this stuff) Since it was part of the game, I think it's on Uplay. Also, does that mean I'm still safe?

zyaw123

Prominent
Nov 28, 2018
Hello everybody. I have a problem. I was playing Rainbow Six Siege and was arguing with someone. He was saying offensive things and I decided to defend myself. Someone that was supporting him said they know my IP and said the state I'm in. Should I be worried? What should I do? (I need more answers)

This is a repost. Please answer though.

zyaw123

Prominent
Nov 28, 2018
Please don't start a new thread to ask the same question. Stick to your original thread.

Patience, please.

You are still "safe". At worst, a player could attempt to DDOS you. Have you reported the other player yet?
Sorry, I was just nervous. I thought when someone answers your question it would pop up as "answered." Yes, I have reported the player. Thanks for all the help.