iPad Hits the Rest of the World on May 28, Almost

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamie_macdonald

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2010
Yay more free advertising for a company with no morals (not that they want us to think that), great stuff :thumbsup: :p

Shame that i will have to buy one for my mum grrr lol

Abrahm

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2007
I'm glad we got our daily Apple plug in, but no mention of the Archos Android tablet releasing in June for only $199? Odd.

Hiniberus

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2009
Exactly what I said when PCWORLD came out with this article:

Not buying one, will never buy one. I'm not going to let Apple steal my money, sadly the average Joe only cares about something that is shiny and that's what Apple specialize in. In my family, soon as I hear anyone wanting an Apple product, I come up with a better solution for them that saves money for them while giving them something better.

People should really learn some of the basics about computers and once the populace find out how much their being ripped off for "shiny", Apple will file a bankrupt claim within the month.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]andesfdfn[/nom]The fits gonna hit the shan when Jane hears about this![/citation]

Nope, I live in North America now. Also, you're assuming I'd ever pay €500 for an iPad in the first place! Whatever about $500 being overpriced, €500? Puhlease!

Hiniberus

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2009
[citation][nom]JohnnyLucky[/nom]I know a lot of people are buying them. I'm not sure why.[/citation]

Because it's shiny and obviously for the average Joe

"If it's Apple it HAS TO BE GOOD"

-stabs said average Joe-

G

The default page on Tom's should be without Apple (product announcements are OK since they are hardware) but telling us minuscule details about an already released product isn't right. Other companies don't get that type of attention.

I like apple but I don't come to Tom's for Apple. Maybe if we stop commenting? Don't know!

jimmysmitty

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2007
Lets see....... Overgrown iPod Touch or wait for Moorestown which offers full 1080P HD.......

Not sure who would go with the iPad since Moorestown will create better products.

applegetsmelaid

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2010
I was a virgin until I recently bought an ipad - girls look at me differently now, with somewhat of a sparkle in their eye. I've had sex 4 times times now since the original Ipad release! I'm ready for international punanny!

Status
Not open for further replies.