Solved! iPad memory

booklady103

Honorable
Jan 1, 2015
I am running out of room on my iPad 5th generation2/32 gb. Apps take up a lot of room, I have off loaded most pictures. since I use this more than my laptop I am considering upgrading to a newer ipad or adding some kind of portable storage. Whatt should I do?

Solution
It depends how much storage you need. If you only need 64GB and don't mind occupying your lightning port, you might want to go for something like the SanDisk iXpand. But if you seriously need a lot of room, don't want your lightning port occupied and your iPad has because slow and choppy, you might want to consider getting a new iPad, like the new 2019 iPad and add 128GB to specs. Hope this helps, Kaveh

kskordestani

Honorable
Oct 25, 2017
It depends how much storage you need. If you only need 64GB and don't mind occupying your lightning port, you might want to go for something like the SanDisk iXpand. But if you seriously need a lot of room, don't want your lightning port occupied and your iPad has because slow and choppy, you might want to consider getting a new iPad, like the new 2019 iPad and add 128GB to specs. Hope this helps, Kaveh

Solution