iPad Thieves Target NYC Apple Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

theramman

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2009
[citation][nom]DaddyW123[/nom]No Jose, those aren't taco's. You can't feed your 6 anchor babies with those. Put them back.[/citation]
LOLOL

tokenz

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2006
[citation][nom]DaddyW123[/nom]No Jose, those aren't taco's. You can't feed your 6 anchor babies with those. Put them back.[/citation]

He is an entrepreneur. If he sells 5 ipads for $10 dollars apiece then he can feed all six babies tacos.

tweakbz

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2009
wow. payne4evr. **** you, you insensible racist piece of ****. i'm hispanic. does that automatically make me a thief? i think not. the federal government does not either, given that they've seen fit to grant me a security clearance and a job that probably pays better than anything you will ever hold in your entire life.

so one more time: **** you.

*Post edited by moderator* Cool it on the language. The insulting comments have been dealt with.

jojesa

Distinguished
[citation][nom]arterius2[/nom]lol stupid hispanics[/citation]
You call us stupid because you couldn't come up with an idea on getting free iPads hot out the back of a truck. Sucka!
Maybe the truck driver is keeping them :)

djackson_dba

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2009
[citation][nom]payne4evr[/nom]not surprised.. mexicans and puerto ricans are thieves by nature.. it's like their 1 a day vitamin.. they have to steal.. even if they have the money to pay for it. b4 u say i'm hatin.. been the victim of theft on many occasions.. and known many other victims.. the thieves are the same.. coincidence? i think not.[/citation]

Wow.
That is not hatin'... that is just being a racist idiot.

Darkk

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2003
There is one thing people are forgetting. Apple already know which iPad been stolen via serial numbers so they will put a "flag" on iTunes so whoever syncs it will get visited by police.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
The irony is that Apple is stealing their customers money by selling them the overpriced / mostly useless iPads in the first place.

G

we seem to be entering a new phase of consumer addiction. apple ipod. ipad. and guess who isn't invited...the poor. minorities unless they save if they are lower to lower middle class. the thief was latino...racist remarks ensue. the truth is apple isn't targeting anyone but the well to do, creating an electronic bigotry that is, well, annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS