News iPhone 12's biggest missing feature could backfire on Apple

videoguy702

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2009
So much for potential new iPhone 12 customers. Seems Apple doesn't care about fresh business. I might as well stick with getting a new Android phone. I'm sure there are others like myself that feel the same way.

Reactions: MrTom:

Elterrible

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2014
The iPhone 12 will reportedly not include a charger in the box for the first time, and Apple should prepare for a backlash.

iPhone 12's biggest missing feature could backfire on Apple : Read more

We have various models of the iPhone 11 in my house, and we never use the charge! It’s just easier to set it on the Qi chargers and forget about it. Besides, Amazon did this crap first, with all their Kindle devices and yet nobody cared, but now that it is Apple, everyone is going to freak out,

Jul 19, 2020
If the rumors prove true, chances are there will at least be some initial controversy around the iPhone 12 not including a charger. But that could very well be offset by a cheaper price for the iPhone 12 itself.
A cheaper price for the iPhone 12? So Apple will be losing money on every sale. How is that saving them money?

In reality how much does a charger cost them to manufacture? $3? So they drop the cost of the iPhone $3 and call it a day.

Come on, include the $3 charger and stop the media hype boosting the iPhone name in the news.

TRENDING THREADS