iPhone 5 Will Use Qualcomm Chipset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

there's an easy solution to this, the Apple Phone, like the iPhone but not the iPhone

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
Even if they went with the 'S' moniker again it would most certainly not be '4GS' unless it was using the Verizon LTE network.

G

I Can't Wait Either! After Being Told, For The Last 3.5 Years That The 3G Signal Was Coming To My City (IT STILL HASN'T!), I Can't Dump AT&T, Fast Enough!!!

AT&T Is Like A Bad Case of Food Poisoning!!! It Makes You Utterly Miserable, There's Absolutely Nothing But Let The Virus Run It's Course!!!

G

They should just call it the iPhone 4P for piece of garbage.

G

I don't think it's headed for Verizon. Sprint more likely, or perhaps some of the international carriers. Apple and Verizon just don't seem like a good match: http://bit.ly/alnh0F

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
they'll call it a 4g as well as it will cause confution.. yes i realize it can run on 4g networks, but liek nwo iphone users at my work liek to tell me about how they have 4g coverage because obviously thats what iphone 4g means >_< i just laugh cause they are blinded by the fruit company .. not like any of them actually us it for more than a phone/webrowser ocationally so its not liek they would know any better

matt_b

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2009
[citation][nom]keyesdav[/nom]I don't think it's headed for Verizon. Sprint more likely, or perhaps some of the international carriers. Apple and Verizon just don't seem like a good match: http://bit.ly/alnh0F[/citation]
Verizon may be one of the old AT&T branches, but a good chunk of it is now owned by European Vodafone - making it an international telecommunications provider. Any other provider besides solely AT&T will be a good match for Apple, regardless of who it is. Monopoly products hurt the consumer for choices and the manufacturer of the item by limiting consumer base.

Status
Not open for further replies.