iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Battery Life: How Long They Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Johnson

Estimable
Feb 20, 2014
I don’t think iPhone 6 plus has better battery life than Galaxy S5. According to me the battery of Galaxy S5 that has 2800mAh battery with power saving mode that once fully charged on wireless charging pad that I purchased from Amazon www.amazon.com/dp/B00DDTZN4S with wide charging base, runs all day long with normal use.

kkershaw

Estimable
Sep 30, 2014
It would be really interesting to see how the battery life on the iPhone 6 stacks up against itself between 3G and LTE usage, I'm very curious how much more the LTE actually uses compared to turning it off.

hausjam

Estimable
Oct 6, 2014
I like my OnePlus One. Great phone. But it's not without problems. Like trying to type on the screen. It just doesn't register touches fast enough. Or accurately enough.

AbjexStallion

Estimable
Oct 6, 2014
Yup... About $500 difference. And you base your opinion on an unreliable benchmark. Yup, i'll go with the cheaper, 64GB,better battery life,best OS experience Android phone.

AbjexStallion

Estimable
Oct 6, 2014
Yup... About $500 difference. And you base your opinion on an unreliable benchmark. Yup, i'll go with the cheaper, 64GB,better battery life,best OS experience Android phone.

Mark Snider

Estimable
Oct 6, 2014
"Well done - you paid less money for a slower phone. Enjoy. Everything's a trade off - there's no point in deriding others for their choices."
well chumpchump i doubt the apple-samsung phone is any better than the oneplus one. i say apple-sasmsugn cuz that is what is in side the crapple icrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.