Iphone 6 vs S7

banker

Commendable
May 21, 2016
I found an iPhone 6 for $250 or should I get the S7 for $440, is it worth the extra money because i'm kinda short on money or is it not worth it and just get the iPhone 6, I want something that will play pokemon Go smoothly since I only have a 4s

Solution
It depends on what you think. The iPhone 6 is cheaper but again look at the features and see what would work for you. I listed a lot of good features and benefits the S7 has over the iPhone 6. Unless you feel that they are not worth the extra $210 then go for the iPhone. I don't think it is worth it as I find the SD card very useful for storage, the water proof is nice so I don't worry about rain and the fast/wireless charging is great and useful.

jimmysmitty

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2007
I would never go for an iPhone at any price. I just don't see the benefit. The S7 is water proof (1.5 meters for 30 minutes), has a microSD card slot, a OLED QHD screen, fast charging (1 hour 40 minutes to go from 15% to full) and fast wireless charging. The iPhone has none of that plus Pokémon GO is a big drain on the battery.

That said it is ultimately up to you as it will be what you prefer. The iPhone is more simplistic and easier to use but to me it is just meh hardware wise.

jimmysmitty

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2007
It depends on what you think. The iPhone 6 is cheaper but again look at the features and see what would work for you. I listed a lot of good features and benefits the S7 has over the iPhone 6. Unless you feel that they are not worth the extra $210 then go for the iPhone. I don't think it is worth it as I find the SD card very useful for storage, the water proof is nice so I don't worry about rain and the fast/wireless charging is great and useful.

Solution