iPhone App Locates Cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parrdacc

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
Careful the cops already are calling people "cowards" just cause one app tells people where the red light cameras are. Kinda funny law enforcement cries about knowledge of something that is not hidden and out in public view. Like its a big secret. Wonder what they will say about this one?

Honis

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
This just in! A highly restrictive version of the Google Maps has been released on the apps store.

Come on, its a map with that has a permanent search query! I'd rather have no news then crap news.

fulle

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
Advertising that you sell weed on an itunes map app, is about as stupid as hooking on Craigslist. Whatever happened to a little discretion when your doing something illegal?

haze4peace

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2009
cause it isn't illegal, that's why. Well, its kind of a gray area, since its legal in the state, but federally illegal. Although the guy in charge of the DEA under Obama said they weren't going to go after medical marijuana anymore. But still... watch out for the feds.

dingumf

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2009
[citation][nom]fulle[/nom]Advertising that you sell weed on an itunes map app, is about as stupid as hooking on Craigslist. Whatever happened to a little discretion when your doing something illegal?[/citation]

They must be being payed to advertise these apps, right?

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
I am not following you guys here...

This App gives directions to the "legal" prescription pot stores...

This is like getting an app that gives directions to the local pharmacy, big deal.

Let me ask you one thing... If you had a prescription to buy pot, would you need an APP to tell you where the closest store is? lol, I think not.

G

Cannabis is used for people with Arthritis.
They often (eg when being on a journey) can use replacement medicines, that can do the job. They not necessarily NEEED Cannabis unless they are addicted.

G

nobody needs canabis. bunch of idiot stoners and their quack medicine.

G

prodigit80 and wotan74 are you both so brainwashed to think cannabis isn't needed? How about the people who have cancer and can't tolerate opiates? Heroine is is converted to morphine in your liver and it is illegal but morphine isn't. Now why is that, It's illegal for the same reason cannabis is. Because of old propaganda and the stigma that surrounds it.

r0x0r

Distinguished
May 9, 2006
[citation][nom]wotan74[/nom]nobody needs canabis. bunch of idiot stoners and their quack medicine.[/citation]

More people in the US die from aspirin each year than marijuana.

Now let's talk about alcohol and tobacco...

Status
Not open for further replies.