iPhone App Sends PMSing Ladies Dessert Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayne92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]I don't need an AP to tell me when the fiance is about to go ape shit on me....[/citation]
LMFAO!!!!!! Good one

mman74

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2006
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]I don't need an AP to tell me when the fiance is about to go ape shit on me....[/citation]

Every man can do with an app to tell them when their other half is going to go ape shit. Whether it actually works is another question.

bobusboy

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009
I call BS, my girlfriend doesn't PMS, neither did the girl i dated before her. Yea they get crampy and tired so they're irritable, but not the psycho crap the media (and this app) glorify.

The only girls who lost their minds on me were the ones who were over indulged and overly dramatic as they were taught by their parents that it was ok to act that way.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]Now if that AP can tell me when I'm about to say something stupid infront of her which causes me to spend the night on the couch... I'd spend $1K on it.[/citation]

...and then spend the night on the couch?

archange

Distinguished
May 7, 2007
I didn't have to read the header, to know that this article would fall upon Jane. xD
Jane: if you did draw straws for it, I suspect foul play. ;)

Dunno why I have a wide grin spanning from one ear to the other. Probably because my better half isn't next to me right now. Although I can't wait to tell her there's an app for that.

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
My ex-gf would love this app - she PMS-ed like a psycho AND hates chocolate.

If Walkers did a salt-and-vinegar crisps version she'd be all over it...right up until she threw her phone at the wall for it being condescending to her and her fragile condition.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]LePhuronn[/nom]My ex-gf would love this app - she PMS-ed like a psycho AND hates chocolate.If Walkers did a salt-and-vinegar crisps version she'd be all over it...right up until she threw her phone at the wall for it being condescending to her and her fragile condition.[/citation]

Salt and vinegar tayto, bag of M&M's and about 7 episodes of BSG (none of these can be when they're on new caprica). Call me when there's an app that gives me that and I'll get excited.

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
New Caprica wasn't THAT bad - in fact the entire half-season was redeemed purely with the visual of Galactica deep-striking into the atmosphere. Awesome.

1pp1k10k4m1

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2008
[citation][nom]bobusboy[/nom]I call BS, my girlfriend doesn't PMS, neither did the girl i dated before her. Yea they get crampy and tired so they're irritable, but not the psycho crap the media (and this app) glorify. The only girls who lost their minds on me were the ones who were over indulged and overly dramatic as they were taught by their parents that it was ok to act that way.[/citation]

My fiance doesn't get PMS'y either...she gets crazy horny, and a tad more emotional occasionally, but that's really it; and as it concerns PMS I think that's the best of all possible worlds.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]LePhuronn[/nom]New Caprica wasn't THAT bad - in fact the entire half-season was redeemed purely with the visual of Galactica deep-striking into the atmosphere. Awesome.[/citation]

I got into it after a while, but for me it just wasn't as engaging for me. That said, I did love the Starbuck/Casey plot-line.

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
It was doing the suicide bomber in the very first episode that did knock me back - felt like they blew their moral/dramatic load purely to get the viewers in, but then left the remaining 12 episodes pretty empty.

And I know the show is called "Galactica" but story-wise it made ZERO sense to sacrifice the Pegasus over the Galactica - you could understand why in the original, but this time it was ridiculous.

Dawgsoverrebs

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2010
[citation][nom]bobusboy[/nom]I call BS, my girlfriend doesn't PMS, neither did the girl i dated before her. Yea they get crampy and tired so they're irritable, but not the psycho crap the media (and this app) glorify. The only girls who lost their minds on me were the ones who were over indulged and overly dramatic as they were taught by their parents that it was ok to act that way.[/citation]

well unfortunately it is real including violence, crying then laughing within ten seconds and wanting chocolate brownies. her mother isn't like that and she got herself an app so she could improve and has improved.

angelabpmsing

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2011
PMS *IS* real! It doesn't happen to every woman, and it doesn't always have the same symptoms. Also, for a lot of us it doesn't happen until your 30's, then it gets worse every year! I should know....

I made a YouTube about my experiences with it, and all the stuff I tried - check it out, if you are interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MToFTLXYINQ

Status
Not open for further replies.