iPhone HD Images Leaked? And Coming June 22?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thackstonns

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2008
[citation][nom]Scuba Dave[/nom]I have never had a problem making a call on mine buddy. Maybe you should research how cell phone companies do business.However, soldier, your statement does come off very fanboy-ish, whether intended or not. Just say you like your phone more than anything else you've seen or used. No need to get emotional..[/citation]

Try to make a call with your att phone here in Nebraska. You will spend more time trying to get a signal than you would on the call. And that is just in Omaha and Lincoln. Travel anywhere esle and you wont have a signal at all.

Seabound07

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2009
Im going to get HTC evo 4g when i get my upgrade

4g
8mp camera on back
1.3 mp camera on the front
8gb sd card included
1gb of internal memory

siman

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2009
NOTE this has no relation to the HTC HD, HD 2, or the HD mini. Also APPLE didnt take the look of the HTC HD2 at all..... APPLE is full of crap

theuerkorn

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2009
Looks feasible, and most seem to miss that the article states it's a shell (not the whole phone). I guess some employee at the plant where they're making it snapped a picture with a (possibly illegal) camera phone. It would make sense though if Apple uses a very similar design to the iPad. I just wish there was something to better hold on to it. My 3G has "slipped" out of my hand a few times.

And as someone else said before, iPhone or Android some nay-sayers really just are calling the other sheep Black. Both fanboy groups appear to be blind to the similarities and each advantages. Competition is good, and thanks to Apple the smart phones took off. Thanks to Android it keeps getting better in all camp more rapidly.

Status
Not open for further replies.