iPhone OS 3.0 Hints at New Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricardok

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
Just a new hype created by Apple so ppl will start saving money for a phone that is cool, but it's not fully featured.

Tedders

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
[citation][nom]RicardoK[/nom]Just a new hype created by Apple so ppl will start saving money for a phone that is cool, but it's not fully featured.[/citation]
You have to admit tho, if it isnt full featured now, it sure as heck will be pretty close when 3.0 is released.

kansur0

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2006
- Forward looking camera...so they can watch us.
- GPU (my call is ATI ...OpenCL)
- 64Gb Drive? Possible?
- Antennea for Satellite Radio? (probably not)
- Laser pointer (just kidding)
- Microwave (just put it on your tupperware...heat your lunch...HEY!!...they can charge wirelessly...why not heat stuff up?)
- The same hardware plug on the bottom so we don't have to rebuy hardware to do charging and video (although they will come up with an excuse like...3G was NTSC...new iPhone is HDTV)
- Stun Gun Attachment (oops...third party vendor)
- Hand made by Steve Jobs (they gotta make him earn his money somehow!!! Get him to autograph it with an engraver!!!)

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
@kansur: That last one is classic. Sadly I think a lot of Apple fans would be well up for an engraved autograph on their iPhone. Sad times we live in lads, sad times.

kansur0

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2006
Well...If you look at the discipline of Martial Arts...they have black belts and little symbols to show how good they are.
Granted...an autograph on a device would not show how smart you are...but a hand autographed iPhone by none other than Steve Jobs himself sure would put you at the top of the stack of nerds!!!

spacemanbiff

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2009
I'd like to see better ergonomics for the iPhone, iTouch. Trying to hold in one hand, select app, zoom in to read phone number is not trivial. Not sure how to make that easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.