[citation][nom]RicardoK[/nom]Just a new hype created by Apple so ppl will start saving money for a phone that is cool, but it's not fully featured.[/citation]
You have to admit tho, if it isnt full featured now, it sure as heck will be pretty close when 3.0 is released.
- Forward looking camera...so they can watch us.
- GPU (my call is ATI ...OpenCL)
- 64Gb Drive? Possible?
- Antennea for Satellite Radio? (probably not)
- Laser pointer (just kidding)
- Microwave (just put it on your tupperware...heat your lunch...HEY!!...they can charge wirelessly...why not heat stuff up?)
- The same hardware plug on the bottom so we don't have to rebuy hardware to do charging and video (although they will come up with an excuse like...3G was NTSC...new iPhone is HDTV)
- Stun Gun Attachment (oops...third party vendor)
- Hand made by Steve Jobs (they gotta make him earn his money somehow!!! Get him to autograph it with an engraver!!!)
Well...If you look at the discipline of Martial Arts...they have black belts and little symbols to show how good they are.
Granted...an autograph on a device would not show how smart you are...but a hand autographed iPhone by none other than Steve Jobs himself sure would put you at the top of the stack of nerds!!!